Welcome back from spring break! Complete the following items by 11:59 p.m., Saturday March 21:
- Both blog posts should be related to your beat. Share blog entries via Twitter, LinkedIn, and your professional Facebook page.
- Make sure you have signed up for a live blogging shift for Thursday’s Ed Tech Day. Promote our coverage by directing social media followers to our live blog. Use #edtech15.
- Begin planning your team social media policy/strategy presentations. Enter your team member’s names and the selected outlet.
- Check out when you’re scheduled to present your social media portfolio.
- Complete the analytics log sheet.
- A minimum of 12 tweets about your beat and/or social media. Remember, tweets must be spread out during the week.
Below are the items you’re required to share while producing your third story. These must be spread out during the newsgathering and production process. They must be completed by Friday, March 27.
- At least four tweets related to your story. Remember to @mention and use hashtags when possible. The goal is to engage your social media audience. Ideas we’ve discussed: tell them what you’re working on, provide a behind-the-scenes look, ask a question about the story. Give your audience meaningful information.
- Produce one video using the Videolicious app. Upload it to YouTube, and then share to Twitter and your professional Facebook page.
- Two photos: share to Twitter and your professional Facebook page.