Complete the following items by 11:59 p.m., Saturday, April 18:
- Review your website and social media platforms. As part of your social media portfolio grade, I’ll conduct a final audit of your online brand.
- Both blog posts should be related to your beat. Share blog entries via Twitter, LinkedIn, and your professional Facebook page. Remember to social media optimize (SMO) when you share across social media platforms.
Continue working on your personal and group presentations (start April 24).
We’re in the homestretch! Remember, your final story is due by the end of class Friday, and the Storify is due by midnight Saturday.
Below are the items you’re required to share while producing your final story.
- At least four tweets related to your story. Remember to @mention and use hashtags when possible. The goal is to engage your social media audience. Ideas we’ve discussed: tell them what you’re working on, provide a behind-the-scenes look, ask a question about the story. Give your audience meaningful information.
- Produce one video promoting your story (you choose the app this time), and then share to Twitter and your professional Facebook page.
- Two photos: share to Twitter and your professional Facebook page.