By the end of class tomorrow, you must upload to Sakai one document with:
- Final text of your story
- Link to story on your website
- Names of reviewers
- List of sources
- Link to Storify of your SMO activity across two platforms
By Saturday at 11:59 p.m.:
- Two blog posts related to your beat
- Share those posts to Twitter and professional Facebook page
- At this point in the semester you should be tweeting/retweeting content related to your beat on a regular basis. When I do a final review of your platforms/brand in the coming weeks, this is one element I will be looking for.
- Review our plan for coverage of President Collado’s inauguration and Ithaca College’s 125th anniversary.
- Begin planning your team social media policy/strategy presentations. Enter your team member’s names and the selected outlet. You will need to monitor the activity of an outlet for at least two weeks so you should choose a team member and outlet ASAP.
- Check out when you’re scheduled to present your social media portfolio.
- Remember to check your analytics at least once a week, using the analytics log sheet as a guide. A discussion of your analytics is required during the portfolio presentation.